• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Egg sac

Wallagator

3 Year Member
My mom Hap. Columbia with her egg sac

Attachments

• 1469312666999.jpg
    1469312666999.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • 1469312666999.jpg
    1469312666999.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's so cute! Let me tell you, those babies are gonna be super tiny! Lol....fruit flies for everyone!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Cricket legs are probably better, lol....fruit flies are annoying, hard to deal with and multiply more than rabbits & cats combined. Then they get loose in your house and irritate you, lol....I should've stuck with crickets with mine.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I did fruit flies with my praying mantis . I always took out side to feed haha and thanks
Gosh! Why didn't I think of that! Well, I had 32 babies....not too many to feed and they were the only ones that are FF. Next time, I will remember that. As for now, I use lateralis nymph parts. I crush their heads (hopefully killing them humanely) prior to tearing them apart. Sounds sick but I try to be considerate on the "torturing" part.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gosh! Why didn't I think of that! Well, I had 32 babies....not too many to feed and they were the only ones that are FF. Next time, I will remember that. As for now, I use lateralis nymph parts. I crush their heads (hopefully killing them humanely) prior to tearing them apart. Sounds sick but I try to be considerate on the "torturing" part.
A smiling assassin then are you Casey?

Wallagator

3 Year Member
I have lot death head roaches I thinking chopping them up, had the roaches 3 years only have two tarantula that eat them. the rest are to spoiled love crickets haha. have about 1000 roaches in the house haha

Latest posts