• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubiadeli

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
here is a little review on dubiadeli.com
I needed feeders,so I placed an order for 25 nyphs. Due to the holiday package was delayed 2 days. The prices and shipping prices were good. You can choose to have basic shipping for 7$ and it goes to your door but lag is out the window on that or pay a few dollars more (12$)and either have it set up for heat or the cold. But with those two options you will need to pick up from the post office. Which for me was no big deal since its close enough to walk to but could be hassle if you live far from it. Package was packed great and received more then 25 and only had 3dead. Not bad for it being delayed. Over all Im happy with my order and will place another order again not around a holiday to see how the shipping really is. They also have a program were you get points on each dollar spent that can be used on the next order. Over all I'm happy with this order and if you are looking for dubia feeders check out dubideli.com

Last edited:

Latest posts