• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia success!

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
So after leaving my roaches alone for nearly 2 months I decided to move the egg crates around to check on them and therre is loads of tiny nymphs! So they are successfully breeding! I owe a TON of thanks to @Hisserdude for saving my colony from death awhile back and helping me get the conditions right for breeding. I owe you man thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats! i finally found pinheads in my lateralis colony, hopefully they keep breeding also :) now that it's spring and much more humid with the fast melt we're having i should have 2 thriving colonies - dubia and lats.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So after leaving my roaches alone for nearly 2 months I decided to move the egg crates around to check on them and therre is loads of tiny nymphs! So they are successfully breeding! I owe a TON of thanks to @Hisserdude for saving my colony from death awhile back and helping me get the conditions right for breeding. I owe you man thank you so much!!!!!!!!!
How many adults are you keeping?

Latest posts