• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Don't even know where to start....

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Let see, first, we do own our house, its cluttered but generally clean, unfortunately
we are the epitome of foster failures...been doing it my entire life, guess I will probably continue.

CANINE:
Bonnie [thrown away, starving to death when we took her. dane mix,]
Jake [rescued bait dog, bad shape, said he could stay a month or so while we healed him, that was about 6 years ago pit/lab]
Jabba [absolute mongrel, but one of our most expensive, his bottom jaw was ripped off took several surgeries to save him]
Creepy [little mongrel, pretty girl but far to shy and insecure to rehome]
Kali [heeler/lab pup, precocious, smart and very spoiled] son lost his lab after two bouts of chemo, shes the healing touch behind that.
Copa [chi/minpin My old man I adore this guy]
Diva [looks full chi but shes a cross between shih tzu/rat terrier and a chiweenie]
Penny [tossed from a pickup on the highway at 6 weeks old hound/x]

FELINE:
Mango, [Huge orange and white long hair]
Sparkle [blue cream tabby]
Kitkit [thrown from a moving car in front of our house]

.....and tonight we took a rabbit at about midnight to 'foster', no name yet, but hes going to be better with us,
hes malnourished and was in filthy conditions. hes clean fed and happy now, no name as yet .^^

told everyone, NO MORE ANYTHING, (except my T's lol)

I'll try to get pictures of them and put them up on here later or maybe even make an album ;p

Last edited:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
****zu/rat terrier/chiweenie mix? ABOMINATION! Lol I'm kidding:) Nice bunch, I have two mixed breeds that were dropped off at my house as pups, by dirty, no good, cowardly mutha..people who decided to just dump them in the country.. ok, I got sidetracked..I also have a mini English Bull Terrier, I got her for my dad 2 months before he passed away on Christmas day, 2012. She has magical powers. Also 2 cats, and 4 horses. And 30 something tarantulas. My soul belongs to the EBT, pictured here. (Not obt, ebt:) ) This is my babygurl, her name is
spiders 050.jpg
Ms. Piggy (My mom named her...)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
****zu/rat terrier/chiweenie mix? ABOMINATION! Lol I'm kidding:) Nice bunch, I have two mixed breeds that were dropped off at my house as pups, by dirty, no good, cowardly mutha..people who decided to just dump them in the country.. ok, I got sidetracked..I also have a mini English Bull Terrier, I got her for my dad 2 months before he passed away on Christmas day, 2012. She has magical powers. Also 2 cats, and 4 horses. And 30 something tarantulas. My soul belongs to the EBT, pictured here. (Not obt, ebt:) ) This is my babygurl, her name is View attachment 11487 Ms. Piggy (My mom named her...)
OH! shes gorgeous!! totally kissable face,
I keep saying no more, but these idiots dump them like they're just garbage. (then I'm to afraid to rehome them, Huge dog fighting problem in my area.
I said no more, but.. ...T's are small, and Ikeep them all in my personal space on my desk so.....they don't count!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OH! shes gorgeous!! totally kissable face,
I keep saying no more, but these idiots dump them like they're just garbage. (then I'm to afraid to rehome them, Huge dog fighting problem in my area.
I said no more, but.. ...T's are small, and Ikeep them all in my personal space on my desk so.....they don't count!
Yeah, there seems to be an abundance of trashy people that do that. But I won't go any further, I'm trying to stay positive on this forum;)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Few pictures of my old man. The spoiled old thing has a seat belt harness, but can't see so ordered him a doggy car Booster seat. Yeah I know it's silly. But my mom bought him for me and he's all I really have left of her.
I love this guy. He's showing his age tho, brought him to the corner for a chicken strip treat.
That's his water bottle and dish on the floor in there, bad as a kid. Makes a mess of my car.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's so cool @MassExodus! You have a bull terrier, too! And I'm super envious of you owning 4 horses! Definitely stole my heart at aforementioned..... ;)