• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Doc from Allpet Roach forum

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just completed a transaction with Doc, from Allpet Roach Forum. Couldn't be happier with the whole thing, from packing to communication to overcount of healthy roaches. I'm posting this on this site to share a good forum and a good breeder for any members here who might be looking for such a thing. The huge A insignis is the most impressive hisser I now possess. I ordered adults and nymphs, plus more Surinam roaches and he threw in some E javanica, Halloween hissers ;) I already have some breeding well but its always great to have more of them. They actually breed better than the big ones..we'll see about A insignis soon.
WP_20160323_15_03_34_Pro.jpg

Here's a pic of all three: Top rt is A insignis, the flathorn. The huge one on the left is a G portentosa hybrid(Madagascar hisser) The smaller, but still large, pretty one is the E javanica, Halloween hisser

WP_20160323_17_50_55_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20160323_18_03_16_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160323_18_03_16_Pro.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts