• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

DISASTER! :(

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Phil So sorry to hear that. I was really hoping for you she'd pull through x
Me too :( seemed to perk up a bit earlier in the week but alas, not to be. Need to replace her tho at some point...... Can't be without a p. Metallica in the collection.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Damn. Sorry dude.

You need to order a few more to help you through this tough time ;)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Damn. Sorry dude.

You need to order a few more to help you through this tough time ;)
Yep....like getting back on a horse. I must get another p. Metallica as lost without one of those in my collection. She will be called Sapphie 2.0

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i mean they do die...it happens....but the life we give them is far better than the ones have in the wild. they never have to worry about being hunted or where their next meal is coming from or anything. they have it made and dont even know it.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i mean they do die...it happens....but the life we give them is far better than the ones have in the wild. they never have to worry about being hunted or where their next meal is coming from or anything. they have it made and dont even know it.
Suppose so....She was well looked after like all my Ts and the next....and the next.....etc

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
And 3 impending molts to look forward to in the next few weeks hopefully....my big girl Genie, an A. Geniculata, Sully my GBB and Apollo the H. Pulchripes

Latest posts