• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Darling GBBs and Beautiful OBTs

robbh3

3 Year Member
hi, i currently have wonderful 4th instar (1.5") GBBs and 5th instar (1.75+") OBTs for sale or possible trade.
They are amazing eaters and both species are showing beautiful colors already. the GBBs are going for $30 ea, or 5 for $100, and the OBTs are going for $15ea. They would love to go to a great home where love is offered and where they can live a happy spider life. thanks so much.

robbh3

3 Year Member
Can I get 1 of each?

hi, sorry for getting back to you so late. yes, you can have an obt and a gbb for sure. the only thing i need to tell you is that the price has changed a bit due to the fact they have gotton much larger and that post was from sept. i hope this isn't a problem. right now the obts are $15 and the GBB are $50. trust me, they are extremely beautiful and are a nice size, about and 1 1/2" and the obts are an 1 2/3". let me know what you think. i hope you still want to do some business.
thanks, bela

Cory Clark

3 Year Member
robbh3 i would like a gbb $43 shipped if possible cuz thats all i have, i have 30 on paypal and 13 on a credit card

robbh3

3 Year Member
i would like a gbb.

hi cory, i would love to send you a GBB. im not sure as to what add you saw that said i was selling them but all the ones i posted were from a while ago when they were much smaller, so they were a bit cheaper. they are going for $50 right now; they are about 1.75" and have already beautiful colors. they are also such good eaters. if you are still interested, please send me your zip so i con figure out a shipping quote.
thanks so much for contacting me, hope we can do a little business.
-bela

Cory Clark

3 Year Member
hi cory, i would love to send you a GBB. im not sure as to what add you saw that said i was selling them but all the ones i posted were from a while ago when they were much smaller, so they were a bit cheaper. they are going for $50 right now; they are about 1.75" and have already beautiful colors. they are also such good eaters. if you are still interested, please send me your zip so i con figure out a shipping quote.
thanks so much for contacting me, hope we can do a little business.
-bela
i only have $30 on paypal and 13 on a credit card

Cory Clark

3 Year Member
i could do $40 for the GBB for you. and shipping is going to be anywhere from $25-$35. would you be able to do the $30 to my paypal account and possible send me a check or money order for the rest?
I wish i only more money :( i only have 30 on paypal and 13 on credit card :(

Latest posts