• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dalilah

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hoping your surgery today goes smoothly and you get back on your feet in record time! Hope to see you back on the boards really soon!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Things went well. I am just sore and tired, and unfortunately, developing a rash from my pain meds. So I am doped up on benedryl.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Glad all went well, but sorry you're dealing with a rash :( I wholeheartedly agree with Kenny, time for some guilt/pity Ts :D

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes, the pity/guilt trip T buying...MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Hopefully soon. :D

I am actually back to eating some squishy solids and tomorrow get the things taken out of my nose that is holding my septum in place. Yay! Other than a freaking sore throat from having the tonsils out and a REALLY stuffy nose (since it is crammed full of plastic stints) I am doing ok. Even if we did fine a pain med and a type of anesthesia I am allergic to. Just tired, and really to be able to taste my food again!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes, the pity/guilt trip T buying...MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Hopefully soon. :D

I am actually back to eating some squishy solids and tomorrow get the things taken out of my nose that is holding my septum in place. Yay! Other than a freaking sore throat from having the tonsils out and a REALLY stuffy nose (since it is crammed full of plastic stints) I am doing ok. Even if we did fine a pain med and a type of anesthesia I am allergic to. Just tired, and really to be able to taste my food again!
Hope its not too bad tomorrow.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nose and throat surgery sounds excruciating, I don't blame you if you are wacked on pain killers !

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I remember having my tonsils out like it was yesterday...I feel for ya, not really much fun! They didn't even give me any good pain killers at the time :( Hope you get back to normal real quick!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Earlier today I was thinking about some folks I have taken care of in nursing homes who were on much strong things than that and it didn't faze them...amazes me

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
*ahem* "MiMiMiMiMiiiiiiii"

"Here comes the sun Here comes the sun, and I say It's all right
Little darling It's been a long, cold lonely winter Little darling It feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun Here comes the sun, and I say It's all right
Little darling The smiles returning to the faces Little darling It seems like years since it's been here
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Little darling I feel that ice is slowly melting Little darling It seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun Here comes the sun It's all right It's all right!"

I hope ya'll have a great day! It's Friday here!

My last Friday before the semester starts...

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
*ahem* "MiMiMiMiMiiiiiiii"

"Here comes the sun Here comes the sun, and I say It's all right
Little darling It's been a long, cold lonely winter Little darling It feels like years since it's been here
Little darling The smiles returning to the faces Little darling It seems like years since it's been here
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Little darling I feel that ice is slowly melting Little darling It seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun Here comes the sun It's all right It's all right!"

I hope ya'll have a great day! It's Friday here!

My last Friday before the semester starts...

I love that song, it's in my top ten ever along with some pink Floyd and guns n roses. Good choice.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's one of my favs, along with beautiful day by us, no rain by blind melon, and fresh feeling by the eels.

Latest posts