• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Crabs.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Does anyone have crabs? I would like to have crabs. Lmao. I've been watching videos of spider crabs, migrating in 'stralia..they are fantastic. I want some crabs. Not hermit crabs either, I want spider crabs!! Jesus, when they cover the sea floor eating everything in their area they are impressive..a literal migrating, eating army. I recommend watching some videos of them. I was blown away. They're freakin water spiders with claws, I want them!

Loafman

3 Year Member
Many, many moons ago (about 20 years or so) I used to keep freshwater tri-colour crabs (I don't know the latin name). They are quite cool creatures to watch, much like T's.
They were about 4 inches or so in leg span and their claws could break your skin.. never stopped me handling them though. :p

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Does anyone have crabs? I would like to have crabs. Lmao. I've been watching videos of spider crabs, migrating in 'stralia..they are fantastic. I want some crabs. Not hermit crabs either, I want spider crabs!! Jesus, when they cover the sea floor eating everything in their area they are impressive..a literal migrating, eating army. I recommend watching some videos of them. I was blown away. They're freakin water spiders with claws, I want them!
I'm sure if you involve yourself with certain women you may get crabs.:eek:;)

ALD

3 Year Member
I have had Hermit Crabs since 2002. 40 gallon and a 20 gallon currently. I have always wanted Halloween Crabs.