• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US CHUBBS

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
200% POSITIVE!!!!

This guy is awesome! I absolutely love our dealings with each other. I received my end of a trade today (an unsexed (prob fem) S. calceatum. It arrived alive & well. I love it already! He answers pm's promptly and packs very well! He handles things very professionally and with great business ethic. I am sure he and I will continue to do business with each other. He gets a thumbs way up from me! Thanks, Mark! :D

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
200% POSITIVE!!!!

This guy is awesome! I absolutely love our dealings with each other. I received my end of a trade today (an unsexed (prob fem) S. calceatum. It arrived alive & well. I love it already! He answers pm's promptly and packs very well! He handles things very professionally and with great business ethic. I am sure he and I will continue to do business with each other. He gets a thumbs way up from me! Thanks, Mark! :D
OMG @Casey K. ....I thought we had sorted out the percentage malarkey before......LOL. Naughty girl, extra homework for you.:p

Meludox

3 Year Member
I received a female P. cambridgei from Mark recently and couldn't have been more pleased! He was very responsive to messages and willing to ship according to my busy schedule. The tarantula arrived quite lively and she is gorgeous! However, I felt that the packaging of the container she was in could have been better but with all of the newspaper inside of the box I'm not too worried about it. Just as Casey said, very professional! 10/10 would recommend. :D

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
I received a MM Poecilotheria ornata from Mark on loan. He was packed well and arrived in great condition. Communication has been very smooth.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received A.ezendami juvenile yesterday and am very pleased. Communication and packing was spot on. She arrived when promised and was very active in absolutely beautiful condition.
Would absolutely do business in future :)

TBrian76

3 Year Member
I purchased a Y diversipes female from Chubbs. The package arrived when expected, and the tube she was in was very well wrapped. She arrived healthy, and as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Chubbs again.