• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Evanthomas

3 Year Member
Had an awesome transaction with Casey! She was accommodating and understanding of my payment needs and sent me five very healthy adult tarantulas packed beautifully. I would definitely do business with her again.

:T::T::T::T::T:

michaelcng

3 Year Member
Bought a large female aphonopelma chalcodes from Casey K.

Communication was always prompt & always helpful. She delivered exactly what she offered. I asked for a docile tarantula and I cannot believe how calm this one is. I'm still shocked at how docile this girl is. Also really active and curious.

The packaging was extremely secure and delivery was quick.

Thank you Casey. I recommend her without reservation and I look forward to more transactions in the future.

michaelcng

3 Year Member
Here she is!

Attachments

• 20170321_204341.jpg
    20170321_204341.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 24

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I ordered a B. Emilia pair from Casey and to put it bluntly, both made it alive and well. Packaging was perfect, both were secure and comfortable. I ordered via money order and the process went on without a problem. I would not hesitate: correction, I will not hesitate to buy from her again. I will not hesitate to use that payment method again either. Casey is definitely one of the best sellers I have ever bought from.

1000% positive

michaelcng

3 Year Member
Bought some more tarantulas off Casey. Packaged very nicely and she is always very kind in messaging me deals I may be interested in. Also, she is always patient in answering questions/opinions about anything related to tarantulas.

owax

3 Year Member
This is not the first time I have ordered from Casey. And...I hope its not the last. As usual, great experience. Thanks!

Kat Maehl

3 Year Member
I bought two female A. Seemanni blue form.

Communication was excellent as was packaging. She was very understanding and kind with my barrage of questions :)

10/10 will buy again!

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I received an Aphonopelma Moderatum juvenile female from Casey recently and as usual I was very well pleased with her professionalism and courtesy. The T arrived right on time, well packed, safe and sound! What a beauty this one is, quite a rare jewel!!! If anyone on here is ever looking for rare jewels like the A. Moderatum, then Casey is your go to vendor, everything she described about the T was very accurate and she has definitely won me over as her permanent clientele! Thank you Casey K, looking forward to the next T very soon! God bless you!!

Sergio

3 Year Member
Posted a few days ago looking for a Female Versicolor, Casey responded and I just received her, Beautiful, Well Packed and at a Great Price.. Will post picks soon and looking forward to Many More future purchases. Thank You once again Casey :)

ultimateangler10

3 Year Member
She's a wonderful person to work with.i bought a female versicolor from her and she was just amazing arrived very lively and fat. thanks again casey for the great service you provided. most definitely will be doing business with you again.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

IronTiger

3 Year Member
I saw a social media post from her (gorgeous MM P.ultramarinus) and offered to buy him. She actually replied when others didn't. She agreed to let him go at a fair price :) From the time I contacted Casey, to the time I received the package was very fast! Coast to coast (SC to CA) in less than 24 hours! Very happy and satisfied.
*unboxing review*

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
We love you Casey.....you are a great breeder, an awesome hobbiest, a great communicator, nice on TF, and nice looking.
I'm hand tied for awhile, but the next time I buy a T--it will be from you.
:rolleyes:;)

Patrick SheffieId

3 Year Member
I just received an adult P. Cancerides from Casey and she is AWESOME! The spider was packaged well and arrived healthy and alert. Casey was extremely helpful and polite during our entire interaction and I will absolutely be doing more business with her in the future. I highly recommend her to anybody!

joshua

3 Year Member
Second transaction with Casey and again very very nice person, responds to your message very fast, have really good price for her t's and one of the best seller in the community, more transaction in the future for sure. Highly recommended to buy from her. ☺☺☺☺

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Purchased from Casey for the second time, and again everything came alive and very well. Packaging was very good. I will order from her again, and I must insist that newbies or those who are unsure, drop what you are doing and drop her a PM, you will be making a wise choice.

100% positive

Latest posts