• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Casey K's Tarantulas Review

Mariskay86

3 Year Member
I bought a B. Vagans (Mexican Red Rump) from Casey K on October 7/8th and was a very happy customer. Great prices and service. Communication was great and fast, she answered all my questions and shipped my little guy out the very next day. My t came happy and healthy and molted successfully 10 days after having him. Packing was very secure and safe for t's. If you get a chance to buy from Casey please do you will not be disappointed.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
I bought a B. Vagans (Mexican Red Rump) from Casey K on October 7/8th and was a very happy customer. Great prices and service. Communication was great and fast, she answered all my questions and shipped my little guy out the very next day. My t came happy and healthy and molted successfully 10 days after having him. Packing was very secure and safe for t's. If you get a chance to buy from Casey please do you will not be disappointed.

Do you have a link to check her out?

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Some posts have been moved from this thread to the moderators forum for further review, and arbitration. Please keep all review posts direct, factual, and civil.
Thank you

silentarantula

3 Year Member
made a purchase through my picture thread, h/n. incei. we spoke about it and she made a generous offer to take off a few from her tank even though they aren't posting for sale. she's stay with her offer when i had few days to consider her offer and sharing her knowledge very well. plan to buy few more Ts but we agreed that some of them that i may need more time with hardier Ts.

by the way, i got three pairs of incei, and they look very stocky and healthy, blend in my enclosure really quick. the package is well-packed, i decided to pick up at post office instead of waiting for delivery truck due unexpected weather.

she will answer very fast to any questions i asked, even i asked some several same questions to be sure of it. i definitely will be in touch with her to buy some tarantulas when she have on her shelf in future. she eventually send pictures of them when i requested if that's possible.

blackjack000

3 Year Member
received my order of tarantulas from Casey K today and I will be ordering more from her for sure!!!! They were very well packaged and arrived safely, she was very helpful with my questions and answers you promptly, just an absolute pleasure to deal with and a definite plus to the tarantula hobbyist.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have recently done a trade with Casey in which I received a female A.versicolor from her. Everything went smoothly, communication was quick and consistent, the box was packed and insulated with much care, which I am extremely grateful for. Most important of all, the tarantula arrived in perfect condition. After doing business with her on two occasions now, I can definitely recommend Casey to other potential buyers. She knows what she's doing! :)

Arachnidreptiles

3 Year Member
Ive been dealing with Casey K for a few years now and i must say,i trust her more than anyone else! She is reliable,always on time,and very friendly.always there to answer any questions i have.i highly recommend her to anyone!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I too have dealt with Casey several times,
Her communication is always 110%
Prices extremely fair.
Her spiders arrive healthy fat and active .
She is my goto when I'm in the market for a new T.
I always check to see what she might have available first.

Thistles

3 Year Member
Just got 3 tarantulas from Casey, and they all arrived alive and well. Her prices were good, her communication was beyond excellent, and I would happily do business with her again. My one suggestion is to use hard-sided containers (although it can be hard to find large ones!) because of the risk of soft containers collapsing and crushing the spiders. Two of the three were in very sturdy cups, but the largest was not. She's okay, but I was a little worried!

Again, everything worked out well and she's a great seller. Don't let that little nitpick scare you away from her. I recommend her.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yay!
just got my versi from Casey, arrived just as all my others from her have,
alive, plump active and lovely!
another flawless transaction.

blackjack000

3 Year Member
I purchased more tarantulas from Casey and once again I am so pleased that I found her on Tarantula Forum she is a credit to this hobby!!!!! my animals are beautiful. shipped really well, and I will be ordering from her again without any doubt but most of all I trust her

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Did another deal with Casey again, she was once again very prompt with her communication and both of the pair arrived well packed and in excellent condition. I look forward to doing business with her again soon!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

8legs8eyes

3 Year Member
This review is over-due (sorry Casey).

Casey's communication is fantastic - very courteous and quick. The prices on her spiders is also very excellent. My only complaint would be with packaging - I feel like toilet paper rolls are not a very sturdy container to be shipping spiders in, and would be the reason I had to find out that yes, Casey does honor her LAG policy. Don't want to make this sound like a bad review, it's not (see first two sentences) - the DOA was also balanced out by Casey's concern over their arrival and her genuine interest in making things right, which she quickly did. Thanks, Casey

Latest posts