• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Caribena Versicolor CB Slings

ultimateangler10

3 Year Member
I have many Caribena Versicolor Captive Bred slings for sale 1/2 to 3/4 inch leg span
1 for $20
3 for $55
5 for $85

Terms of Service

Live Arrival Guarantee
On overnight shipping fedex. prices depends on area and zip code. Priority Shipping 2-3 days $20 with no live arrival guarantee. (Payments accepted thru google wallet,paypal, or Postal money orders.)
You must accept package on first delivery attempt. Temperature must be below 90°F or above 40°F. Must be 18 or older to purchase. U.S. sales only Refund Policy Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email - [email protected]) by 8 PM the night of delivery. Photo's of DOA's must be provided with specimen/s cut in half, or a pin through the abdomen, or the deceased animal must be shipped back to me within 24 hours of receiving the package, at the purchasers expense. Refunds are money back without shipping cost reimbursed, or replacement spiders of equal value shipped at the purchasers expense. Not responsible for carrier delays. Freebies do not fall under the LAG.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wujek006

3 Year Member
Supp bro . Looking Good i wish to buy 1 versi from you . Txt me in priv or Here and Let me know about shippment info .

ultimateangler10

3 Year Member
Supp bro . Looking Good i wish to buy 1 versi from you . Txt me in priv or Here and Let me know about shippment info .
Hi wujek006 this post is from last year but i will have some next month and thanks for looking
Best regards
Michael.m

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Jesse g

I realize the original post is over a year old but wanted to ask if you currently have any slings also looking for a subadult or adult male versicolor if you can help me out with either option it would be greatly appreciated