• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Cape Cod Roaches

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Never done a review on a roach seller, but I have nothing but positive things to say about CCR, I got what I ordered, well packaged, shipped when stated and arrived on time with a warm 72 hr heatpack. One E javanica was dead but I still got 12 of them, only ordered ten, I got adults juvies and a few nymphs. The laterallis were great too, no dead ones, good mix and lively little roaches. The Hissers are gorgeous. +1 for CCR

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just received another order from CCR, once again it was an excellent experience. I got my tracking number and it didn't work, so I shot them an email and they got back to me in a few hrs with the correct number. Very good communication, healthy well packed roaches, prompt shipping after receiving the order, great place to do business.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just placed an order with CCR after seeing this :) 50 Little Kenyans heading my way. Best price for them that i've found yet also.

Update: good communication with CCR, got the order confirmation and shipping confirmation promplty. I emailed them a question and some info about the shipping location here and got a reply within a few hours. So far i'm happy :) Roaches should arrive Monday, we'll see how they fair spending the weekend in the USPS here.

Final Update: Packages with both roach species arrived a day early, no death loss in shipping, they're now in their bin munching on ground dog food so they can feed my Ts tonight. ;)

Top notch service from CCR, I'll definitely be using them again.

Last edited:

Latest posts