• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can't climb glass?

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't actually know lol. Some have told me she looks like a girl from the pictures I posted, but since the molt was ruined I couldn't take a picture of it to make sure. It's easier for me to just call her a "her" until I know for sure lol.
If it's overly active, then there's always that chance of it being a mature male. Pics would help, especially of the pedipalps.

Jennifer Waltering

3 Year Member
If it's overly active, then there's always that chance of it being a mature male. Pics would help, especially of the pedipalps.
I don't know if she's mature yet. she's only got about a 2 inch leg span. Here's a pic from before she molted. I can't really get a pic of her now since I have her in a container that doesn't have as clear of plastic as the other one did. Can you tell from this picture?
0923152135-1.jpg

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't know if she's mature yet. she's only got about a 2 inch leg span. Here's a pic from before she molted. I can't really get a pic of her now since I have her in a container that doesn't have as clear of plastic as the other one did. Can you tell from this picture?
View attachment 11352
Well if it's 2 inches then it's definitely not mature.

Latest posts