• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can't Believe It!

Ratmosphere

3 Year Member
I can't believe I actually got one of these today. Words can't describe how happy I am right now. This spider is so calm and beautiful. Heres my new Brachypelma smithi.

IMG_0913.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am incredibly envious! Beautiful!
Its different seeing a spider on here, makes it more real somehow, I seriously need one of these,
Love the SP. anyway so I need one right ? :p

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Entity Chuffed just means very pleased and yes it's a British thing.
i assumed. thats the first time ive heard that. the more im on here and talk with u the more i understand things they say on monty python which i already love. lol :)

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Awesome! I am very envious of this pick up! I want one so bad! Just hard to find in a decent size! Congrats!

N8tive556

3 Year Member
A decent size is any size @N8tive556 bro! ull just have them longer if u get them smaller. :) Im callin u bro now since we both ride harleys lmao.

Lol Hell yeah! What ya ride? What I meant by decent size is maybe 5th molt. The ones I've been seeing are MAYBE 2nd or 3rd

Latest posts