• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cannibalism among P metallica's and why I recommend separation

Jake (Cascade)

3 Year Member
Ray, it is simple just add the link to where you got the information, it is appreciated t;Dhat you break down the information to make it easier to understand.

Since you mentioned my name I guess I shall reply to you!
I will post this question to you, out of those 6 egg sacks how many P.mats do you still have?
That is alive and in those plastic bottle with the yellow lids?? Truthful reply with photo's please.
Then, I will tell you again, Well done on breeding the blue spiders, this is awesome, but you need to stop asking me what I have breed as this has nothing to do with any topic. And please keep what happens on that other forum away from this one just as I asked you to keep what happens on this forum off of that one.

As you bringing your feelings and bad blood from SA to here which is not necessary, this site has an ignore function for a reason.

Happy posting and even happier ignoring ;D

Christell Erasmus

3 Year Member
I just don't see the reason for everyone to be in competition with each other the whole time. Why don't we just all stand together and help each other. There is a whole world out there who doesn't understand or like spiders, we should stand together and help each other against them to keep our beloved tarantulas safe. We could all learn from each other. Respect one another.

entomology

3 Year Member
I had over 200 metallicas sold to friends not on the hobby at all but for display purposes and all in the yellow containers are doing 100% thank you!! So another insult from you!! Saying I have bad blood wow that coming from an abroad moderator?!! Saddening actually, but yeah happy ignoring shanana!!! :) and it not bottles it tubs as bottles are constructed of glass not plastic . I don't have "bad blood " from S. A so please define " Bad Blood " so I know what you mean?!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@entomology, thank you for agreeing, I will hold @Ceratogyrus to the same standard, and in the future whoever breaks the agreement will be held responsible.
However, valid and mature questions, and discussion will be tolerated, and only valid and mature discussion. If either of you have any concerns feel free to message me, or report any questionable posts.
let that be the end of it, and let's get back to talking about spiders.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I had over 200 metallicas sold to friends not on the hobby at all but for display purposes and all in the yellow containers are doing 100% thank you!! So another insult from you!! Saying I have bad blood wow that coming from an abroad moderator?!! Saddening actually, but yeah happy ignoring shanana!!! :) and it not bottles it tubs as bottles are constructed of glass not plastic . I don't have "bad blood " from S. A so please define " Bad Blood " so I know what you mean?!

do I have to add @Jake (Cascade) to the ignore agreement?

Ceratogyrus

3 Year Member
I don't see the point of the ignore function in my case. Why would I want to come and not possibly learn from someone else.
Still not sure what exactly I have done wrong on this post, other than ask VERY politely for the origin of the article (Which another member has in the meantime given me by the way).
Since the message from the admins, I have done nothing but keep my nose clean, so not exactly sure what I have done...

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't see the point of the ignore function in my case. Why would I want to come and not possibly learn from someone else.
Still not sure what exactly I have done wrong on this post, other than ask VERY politely for the origin of the article (Which another member has in the meantime given me by the way).
Since the message from the admins, I have done nothing but keep my nose clean, so not exactly sure what I have done...

Nothing at all, as I said in my original posting here, you did nothing wrong here. I'm not suggesting that you ignore anyone, I just want the bickering to stop. If everyone is respectful of each other and mature then we have no problems. If people resort to name calling, and bickering.. then action will be taken.

Ceratogyrus

3 Year Member
Nothing at all, as I said in my original posting here, you did nothing wrong here. I'm not suggesting that you ignore anyone, I just want the bickering to stop. If everyone is respectful of each other and mature then we have no problems. If people resort to name calling, and bickering.. then action will be taken.

Awesome. :)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
you do realize, by calling them a team your doing exactly what you just agreed not to do... that has to stop. from here on out, do not acknowledge them, if the offend you report it.

Jake (Cascade)

3 Year Member
I think you can trust me to be Adult enough to know how to have a normal conversation, And to be honest I had added Ray to the ignore function already as I can't seem to have a normal conversation without him thinking I'm going to double team him with Ceratogyrus.

But I will still reply where I can as that what forum is there for, so Ray please be kind to me ;D

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just didn't like the "Bad Blood" remark so can I report that to you now seeing we on the topic . That is an insult not so.

I have re-read the thread and deem this to be a miscommunication. the "bad blood" remark that you're offended by, is clearly a reference to the animosity between ceratogyrus, and yourself.
It was in no way derogatory , or meant as a insult.
you may still report it if you like, but there is nothing that can be seen as offensive. It's no more than a mis-understanding.

entomology

3 Year Member
Ok we leave it and move forward positive. To think after this discussion and you are good moderator we have resolved the issues and problem solved. If you are happy so am I .