• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Buzzing?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Jenn, what you were experiencing is likely something known as muscle memory. It is when something triggers a familiar similar sensation and your body fills in the blanks, ie thinking you felt your cell phone vibrate in your pocket only to find it isn't there. Your T may have just triggered that for you. :)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Jenn, what you were experiencing is likely something known as muscle memory. It is when something triggers a familiar similar sensation and your body fills in the blanks, ie thinking you felt your cell phone vibrate in your pocket only to find it isn't there. Your T may have just triggered that for you. :)

Either that or she has a SpiderBorg. :eek:

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol...too bad. You should post some pics at some point though. Maybe we need an "other arachnid" and "other pet" pic thread? I would love to post some pics of my parrots.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
There's a what other pets do you have thread.. post some pics. I do think we should start a Chat thread. We're kinda Hi-Jacking Jennis post.

Latest posts