• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

brothers and sisters.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Do you have two or more ts from the same egg? If so do they share any habits or mannerisms ? I have four b smithis from the same egg sac, Thunder and Saturn are fairly reclusive I don't see them very often. But Hercules and Flamenco are quite extrovert, they both stand the same way with two legs in front of there face and they both love there water bowls, often eating there dinner in there water bowls. My Genics are very alike to look at and both love there food but there the similarity ends as pirate is bold and fun loving but bandit can be Moody and anti social. My chromatus are alike in looks and both enjoy killing water bowls. Money and Rapunzel, my rosies are like chalk and cheese, Rapunzel is big and spends most of the time in her burrow. Money is scrawny, weedy, active and very entertaining.
I'm interested to hear about other brothers and sisters .