• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Bringin' in the New Year

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Totally would've taken that the wrong way had it not been for that last comment about " posts", lol.....
Must be my English sense of humour.....we are renowned for it you know :). Fair of skin but full of fun.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol....I bet you are!!!
Yep, I am white as a sheet...he he. B. Boheimi pic in gallery (not prepared to be on full view so just a glimpse for now). My GBB is also on there, determined to Web her enclosure completely so I can't take nay more pics. Spoil sport, why can't pretty girls just accept that if they are stunning they should embrace it :p

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm always interested in Avics and other arboreals(particularly larger Old World arboreals)! I figured I'd let ya know in case you happen to have any of these (not necessarily at the moment, even just in the future). :) Also interested in a few Brachys (smithi and bohemei being the main ones) as well as Aphonopelma. Didn't think it would hurt to check :p

Meludox

3 Year Member
I have to pick a collection up on the 29th of this month. I'm sure there is everything you listed in that collection. I will send you a list once I get home because I want to be 100% accurate with species, size, sex, etc. The brachys are Verdezi, Klaasi, schroederi, boehmi, Emilia, smithi and vagans. Some of those aren't for sale but I'm sure I will sell Emilia, Boehmi, vagans, and smithi. There is one female Striata and a female Regalis I believe. I'm keeping the tigrinawesseli, Miranda and P. Metts. It's a lot of stuff. I've just gotta go through them and make a list of what's for sale but need to confirm. Some things I'm getting weren't listed so that's another thing requiring confirmation.....I will definitely keep you updated. Only brachy I have available now is a 1" Klaasi.
How much do you think you would charge for the boehmi's and smithi's? Just a general estimation?

Latest posts