• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brand new tarantula owner!

TheSittingTurtle

3 Year Member
Hi everyone! I am extremely excited to get started in this wonderful hobby and lifestyle. I appreciate this forum, as it will help my T's and I grow in this pastime.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi, welcome to the hobby. What species did you get?

TheSittingTurtle

3 Year Member
Hi, welcome to the hobby. What species did you get?
I'm not completely sure what he is yet, but I believe it to be of the aphonopelma group. Snapchat-974597266.jpg

Last edited:

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome.
I'm dieing of curiosity here, was this T a gift or capture maybe? Can't quite figure out how you don't know what it is otherwise lol

tarantula love

3 Year Member
Apparently he found it in our bathroom, most likely looking for a mate.
Hay ! About a year ago I found a yellow baboon in our hous! I had it a month ,when I went to petchop to find out about the guy,they told me and they took him from me! They said I must have a permit fo him,so be very carefull who u ask,if it someone who can help the guy ,mate again or rehabilitate him to send him to a cpecial place where he belong where he can forfull his life ,then I geuss its best fo him if his a threttened specie :) but we carefull coz ull get ppl who jst gona take him from u :) I loved mine very much and was very sad when they took him

Latest posts