• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brachypelma.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi,
I was thinking it might be fun to start making photo threads dedicated to a specific Genus, and since there seems to be a lot of Brachy keepers here I figured this would be a good place to start.
So post up some Brachys.
Heres a list of Brachy species.

Albiceps - Golden Red Rump
Albobilosum - Honduran Curly Hair
Angustum - Costa Rican Red Rump
Annitha - Giant Red Knee
Auratum - Flame Knee
Baumgarteni - Orange Beauty
Boehmei- Mexican Fire Leg
Emilia - Mexican Red Leg
Klaasi - Mexican Pink
Sabulosum - Guatemalen Red Rump
Schroderi - Mexican Black Velvet
Smithi - Mexican Red Knee
Vagans - Mexican Red Rump
Verdezi - Smoke Grey

Albiceps

Annitha

Auratum

Boehmei

Klaasi

Smithi

Verdezei

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Total genius idea. Beautiful stunning t's. I Will get some pics of my smithis soon but they are not in show condition from moulting yet.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Definitely a great idea! If these become real popular, I can "sticky" them to the top of the forum

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yay, new b smithi for me ! My first visit to new shop near southend on sea. First i discovered a dinky tiny Chile rose took that one to the counter to pay and noticed an avic avic avic( much smaller than my other three. Could win prizes for being cute.) so they were on the counter waiting to be paid for and i decided to have one last rummaged through the cupboard and found a gorgeous b smithi (well ive never seen one that wasnt gorgeous.) so i bought that one too. I am so happy. This one is a bit bigger than my others i have named him "hamlet" and the pink toe "cupid." anyway its a lovely clean shop all the animals looked healthy and the staff were all busy cleaning animals out and feeding and watering them all. They were friendly and helpful and i can't wait to go shopping there again

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ill get pics of my auratum and vagans up soon..... hahaha, Ive been saying Ill get pics up soon for weeks.
Your obviously busy but it would be lovely to see your ts . Of the brachypelmas ive had a few smithis and i had a boehmei years ago

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2012-11-04 14.20.48.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So glad you like him (or her?) it was love at first sight for me. Will do some of Hercules and the others asap

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My beautiful gorgeous handsome stunning super model Hercules. Again my photography does not do justice but his fantastic temperament makes me adore him.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No such thing as bad mojo lol. Anyways I hope if its a male or female it Will have a nice life with me :)

Latest posts