• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Boy? Girl?

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
IMG_20160626_212841.jpg
IMG_20160626_212852.jpg

Are these okay shots?

Telson

3 Year Member
The shots are decent. Looks male to me, not positive though, it's rather furry in that area. How large is the spider? And is that a pulchripes? I thought mine was a male for a long time, vent sexing isn't really my forte. If you can get an inside shot of a molt I could tell you for sure.

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
The shots are decent. Looks male to me, not positive though, it's rather furry in that area. How large is the spider? And is that a pulchripes? I thought mine was a male for a long time, vent sexing isn't really my forte. If you can get an inside shot of a molt I could tell you for sure.
Yes a G. pulchripes. Maybe three inches... I'll measure when I get home. Next molt I'll see if I can get a good photo. Thank you!

Telson

3 Year Member
Yeah, I'm going to say male. That looks like the beginnings of epiandrous fusillae starting to show. Like I said though, I've been wrong before :p

Latest posts