• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

big up the rose hairs!

TJB13

3 Year Member
image.jpg image.jpg
Little fella kept running for his life when I put him in her tank. But third time was the charm and seemed to go very good. He is still alive and well.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Brilliant pics, congratulations. I Really Hope it is succesful and im glad he escaped ok after. Im keeping My fingers crossed for You :)

Nerris

3 Year Member
can someone help me please I'm in bits at the moment. just come in to find Nerris on her back, she moved a little but now has stopped. there is webbing on the floor and she has been off her food but she only had a moult a couple of months back. she isn't dead is she? i moved her into a new tank, could that of distressed her? please can someone help me, she is my first and i love her so much. please help me.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sounds like She is moulting again. There legs curl under When They are dying But Ive never known One to lay on Its back and die. Keep an eye on her watching a moult is amazing. I doubt She Would be webbing If She was dying. Keep us updated.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Some of Mine Have had moults very close together, especially Money and Dakota who were a little over a month between moults. They both looked very skinny after for a while so he She Maybe hungry When She recovers.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So my latest rescue, Salvadora, was finally feeling up to having her picture taken. I am still feeling out the personality on this one, but she seemed very curious of what I was doing, unlike Sonja, who typically wants nothing to do with me, unless I am dropping food in her enclosure. Sorry for all the pic, but this is a special girl. For reference, the orange cap is from a quart Gatorade bottle.

Attachments

• 001 (3).JPG
    001 (3).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 005 (2).JPG
    005 (2).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I thought Money was getting ready to Moult after he punched a cricket in the face recently but he was hungry yesterday. He is back on small crickets for now as he is a bit fat...

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Turns out Money was getting ready to moult. Goes to show what a little piggy he is, eating the day before.

Latest posts