• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B. vegans concern

Nastyjabs

3 Year Member
So I noticed these white spots on my B, vegans abdomen in the last week or so. Should I be worried? I mean it's possible that it could be dirt but it almost looks fungal. I don't do any extra spraying in her enclosure...i basically only overflow her water dish. Any ideas??
DSC_1245.JPG
DSC_1242.JPG

Evanthomas

3 Year Member
I can't say for sure what that could be and haven't noticed anything like it before. Good to have pictures for reference in case it seems to start spreading. How long since her last molt? I've heard of T's forcing a molt early if needed.

Nastyjabs

3 Year Member
I can't say for sure what that could be and haven't noticed anything like it before. Good to have pictures for reference in case it seems to start spreading. How long since her last molt? I've heard of T's forcing a molt early if needed.
No idea, I just bought her about a month ago and forgot to ask. I'm hoping it's nothing serious. She's a pretty feisty T so there's no chance of me trying to brush it off without her extreme disapproval.

Latest posts