• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Avicularia.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Post up some Pink-Toes.

The only Pink-Toes I have are Versicolor
Avicularia005.jpg
Ten out of ten for cuteness

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Such a pretty baby!!
Are you putting some pics of your little super model on here bast? I need to take some new pictures of mine but Herod and Midas hide in there logs a lot and all I see is there feet sticking out. Solomon is wrapped in a very elaborate Web so I can't get decent picture of him but little cupid is happy to pose.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Are you putting some pics of your little super model on here bast? I need to take some new pictures of mine but Herod and Midas hide in there logs a lot and all I see is there feet sticking out. Solomon is wrapped in a very elaborate Web so I can't get decent picture of him but little cupid is happy to pose.
I went to go take some pictures of her tonight (was going to take her out for a celebrity photo shoot)...and wouldn't you know it, the little Diva moved! She's in a spot I can't get to with my paint brush to make her move LOL. I'm wondering if she's going to start webbing. Hoping to 'bribe' her out with a tasty cricket tomorrow, and then I'll try and get some shots hehe

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I went to go take some pictures of her tonight (was going to take her out for a celebrity photo shoot)...and wouldn't you know it, the little Diva moved! She's in a spot I can't get to with my paint brush to make her move LOL. I'm wondering if she's going to start webbing. Hoping to 'bribe' her out with a tasty cricket tomorrow, and then I'll try and get some shots hehe
Well supermodels don't get out of bed for less than one cricket a day . These temperamental superstars.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I love it when they get all cozy and start webbing like crazy :D
Solomon was my first pink toe and as soon as he moved into his enclosure he made a big thick Web. I expected the others to do the same but they prefer there hollowed logs.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm kind of excited that she may start webbing....though I hope she doesn't become a crotchety old recluse lol

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm kind of excited that she may start webbing....though I hope she doesn't become a crotchety old recluse lol
I don't think she will, Solomon has been out more since he mounted but he was clearly annoyed that I disturbed his Web to retr ieve his skin. They are so cute and lovely tho .

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Rubbish pic of king Solomon stuffing his face. Good to see as his abdomen looked very skinny after his moult.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Been busy huh Harley? lol
had a lovely afternoon with my babies. Bit gutted I missed out on a great photo opportunity with one of the tiny roses, Coppelia is eating a huge cricket I pulled its head off and left it by her burrow she is having the time of her life with it but I don't want to disturb her.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Omg what a STUNNER! I would even consider her gf material for one of my boys if we weren't so far away!

Latest posts