• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Avicularia sp Blue Velvet

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
DSC_1786.JPG
DSC_1787.JPG
DSC_1789.JPG
DSC_1790.JPG
DSC_1792.JPG
DSC_1794.JPG
Kumaka.....................:):T:

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Nice shots!
I have a SAF that is still tiny for an Avic. I don't see them here in the states very often for sale and cant find much info on them. Is yours small for an Avic? I raised mine from a 2i sling and it has eaten/molted regularly but still is under 3" at 10i I have had her since May 2015 so almost 2 years. Very beautiful Avic even if she is demure ;)

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice shots!
I have a SAF that is still tiny for an Avic. I don't see them here in the states very often for sale and cant find much info on them. Is yours small for an Avic? I raised mine from a 2i sling and it has eaten/molted regularly but still is under 3" at 10i I have had her since May 2015 so almost 2 years. Very beautiful Avic even if she is demure ;)
Thank you. Just checked on this T and is Molting at this very moment, typical as I just took photo`s this morning, Kumaka was around a cm when I got at the end of July last year. :):T: