• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Avic, unfriendly attitude

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Anyone have and avic avic be i dont wanna say nasty, but unwilling to compromise...lol I tried to reposition her a couple of times for tank maintence and if she dont wanna move, she doesnt. she just spins around and tags the paint brush. so i wait patiently for her to move so i can do what i need to do. lol I took the top off so i could mist a little she climbed up to the rim. I gently touched her on the bum with the paint brush...bam! tag! lol so she pretty much does what she wanna do.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep, ditto! My A. Versi is affectionately called "The B~~~tch". I don't care because I don't handle any of mine and she's in her adult home now, lol.
She's always sitting right at the front of her enclosure, has made herself a nice mat at the entrance of her web funnel and jumps against the glass when people get too close to her tank and as I wrote before she, too attacked the paint brush when I tried to coax her out of her old tub into the new one. Who can blame her though, I wouldn't like to be poked with a giant stick when I'm comfortable, lol...

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah im getting that...lol i dont handle her either so it doesnt bother me. I just though id ask. couple of my buds had avic avics and it seems u cant upset them...lol not mine!

Latest posts