• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Austin S. Breeding Thread

Austin S.

3 Year Member
Euathlus sp. 'blue'
nuythyv.jpg

LWkJTrJ.jpg

Cyclosternum fasciatum
QIs6A6z.jpg

Austin S.

3 Year Member
Holy cow...what will you do with all those GBB babies if I may ask?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

These are a three way split. The two females were @Thistles and the MM was someone else's. All slings are being split evenly between us three.
I am selling most wholesale, and keeping some.

I have two more mated females, waiting on another freshly molted female from a good friend who is local. I am also waiting on another female to molt.
All in all, 6 or 7 GBB sacs is what it is looking like :) lol

Rmac88

3 Year Member
These are a three way split. The two females were @Thistles and the MM was someone else's. All slings are being split evenly between us three.
I am selling most wholesale, and keeping some.

I have two more mated females, waiting on another freshly molted female from a good friend who is local. I am also waiting on another female to molt.
All in all, 6 or 7 GBB sacs is what it is looking like :) lol
That is a LOT of GBB babies hahahaha

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Austin S.

3 Year Member
I know this is probably a REALLY stupid question but.. What on earth do y'all do with the babies after they hatched? They're SO tiny!

I wholesale them cheap, and keep a few for myself.
Some slings belong to other members if it was a loan with their male, or their female. So, I send them their share as well, or sell there share for them.

Mtinney

3 Year Member
I wholesale them cheap, and keep a few for myself.
Some slings belong to other members if it was a loan with their male, or their female. So, I send them their share as well, or sell there share for them.

How do separate and keep them from escaping? So many and so tiny! I can't even contain 10 kids at a time alone. & they're a lot bigger and slowed then baby spiders.