• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aphonopelma moderatum - rarely available - probable females

Troy Hibbitts

3 Year Member
All SOLD

First off - a mature female (NOT for sale - shown for reference)
a.moderatum.tx.webb.17.3.5062.jpg

I have 7 smaller individuals (wc - locale provided - legally collected under Texas law) currently for sale, probable females sexed by absence of apparent epiandrous fusillae - happy to provide photos so you can be the final judge. I'll take ventral shots and shots on a ruler to illustrate size. $750 shipped for all 7 spiders or a group deal of $550 shipped for 5 of the spiders.

0.6 - 1.5-2" for $125 each - juveniles keep this coloration until they are about 2" or so
a.moderatum.tx.kinney.1.75inch.5058.jpg

a.moderatum.tx.kinney.1.75inch.ventral.5059.jpg

0.1 - 2.25" for $150 (mature coloration) - juveniles molt into this coloration (black knees) after about 2" in size
a.moderatum.tx.zavala.2.25inch.5050.jpg

a.moderatum.tx.zavala.2.25inch.ventral.5053.jpg

TOS - please pay via PayPal - communicate with me by emailing [email protected] (preferred) or by using the msgr service here - LAG if you choose an overnight shipping method - must be notified within 5 hours of arrival and package must be signed for. Full refund of $$$ animals (not shipping) or replacement (if available - you'll need to split shipping with me). I have a shipping account with UPS and that is most convenient for me (UPS store in town vs FedEx store 40 miles away). Shipping real cost to your door. I can include a cold pack. I will endeavor to use the smallest box possible to reduce costs (8" cubes, usually).

Last edited: