• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US apexinverts.com

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Positive, no gripes whatsoever. I ordered 5 H cyaneus scorplings, and recieved five very chubby, healthy babies, plus a free gorgeous little dune scorpion. Good prices, excellent communication and packaging, he only had one other scorp listed, I think primarily he does feeders, or maybe most of the scorps got sold, but I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. I have a surinam roach order following, from the same place.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Received my roaches, plus another shipment of scorps, which he has more of now :) Once again, no complaints, excellent communication and very healthy specimens. Would recommend to anyone.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just wanted to mention this. Josh told me he had a rare sp of scorp coming in. There were complications, and even though he had made no promises, he made up for it on my next order very generously..excellent guy to do business with, and another good review will be following shortly, I'm sure. (He also seems to get scorps in that I don't see much, and believe me I look...that's rather impressive, and important to me, for some odd reason :p)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Once again, another positive review. I ordered several scorps, a few rather hard to find, and everything was great. They were delayed in transit for an extra day, but all were fat and sassy. Especially the centipede..I already love the little abomination.

Latest posts