• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone with other pets?

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
Kaution.JPG
My Lab named Kuation !

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here's the boss of my house - One of my favorite pics of him. taken 2 years ago, he's 5 now.
20150430_202416.jpg

Soon to have a new pet :D Either a Normal or Mack Snow morph Leopard Gecko. Finally got the last of the enclosure items, just need to test the heating pad and thermostat, then i'll be ordering one. My son and i are still arguing between these to morphs, we both keep going back and forth, think i'll have to flip a coin when i make the purchase ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a pet man. He sits, he stays, he rolls over when I need him to. He takes out the trash and cuts the grass. He likes to spank me on the ass. We argue, we fight......we go all night but the best part of all is that he knows how to be true.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Inside joke with who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another member of this forum, lol. I won't call him out like that, though....I'm not trying to embarrass him....just get my point across, lol....but then again....that's usually what I do....:cool:

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Too many pets lol I have over 30 exotics not including the 20+ tarantulas I keep. Had even more before I had to downsize, a few things I had to get rid of before my brother would let me move back in. Here's a pic of our latest addition Jasper, my nephews lavender ball python.
KIMG1041.jpg

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is Nyx, my one true friend. She's an ex-feral that wouldn't even let anyone touch her for over a year.

Now, she's turned out to be a highly intelligent quirky cat who likes to play rough every so often.

She's also known as the Nipster for good reason.Nyx on carrier1.jpg Nyx xmas4.jpg Nyx curious.jpg

Lee'scrazybeasts

3 Year Member
I have...
Giant millipedes
Olive millipedes
Fire millipedes
Sun beetles
3 types of stick insects
Katydid
2 x eromastyx
Blue tongued skink
2x bearded