• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Already want more tarantulas!

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You should tell him you have a fear of 'odd' numbers...bad for Feng Shui or something...so you need just one more to make the number even LMAO

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Your hubby wouldn't want a T. revolt to happen due to bad spider mojo!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
lol..he didn't say arachnids...

I do want to go back and see the tree geckos again. I am so tempted.

And by the chameleons.

Brittni

3 Year Member
My OBT started a burrow, nowhere near the hide. It quickly gave up and moved into the plastic hanging vines. It only comes out at night, usually around 10 pm until 7am when I turned on the lights for my snakes. It's WAY faster than my rose hair though. There's another OBT at the reptile store where I got mine, I want it. :(

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My OBT started a burrow, nowhere near the hide. It quickly gave up and moved into the plastic hanging vines. It only comes out at night, usually around 10 pm until 7am when I turned on the lights for my snakes. It's WAY faster than my rose hair though. There's another OBT at the reptile store where I got mine, I want it. :(

Yeah, they'll take anything solid that they can build on. How big is she? she looks to be 2.5-3" or so?

Brittni

3 Year Member
I have fluffy's molt still, if I posted a picture - you could sex it? :D I keep the first shed of each snake, weird habit but I kept fluffy's as well. It's just like a bag of snake peels. Lol

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have fluffy's molt still, if I posted a picture - you could sex it? :D I keep the first shed of each snake, weird habit but I kept fluffy's as well. It's just like a bag of snake peels. Lol

If you can get it open, and post a magnified pic absolutely.

Brittni

3 Year Member
60831_3406086210256_120557338_n.jpg