• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

All-Ohio Reptile Show

tspivey16

3 Year Member
What species are usually at the show? I am interested in getting my first Tarantula- and am interested in a Greenbottle Blue

Therasoid

3 Year Member
What species are usually at the show? I am interested in getting my first Tarantula- and am interested in a Greenbottle Blue
Depending on how many T vendors are attending (usually 3-5) it varies. What you are searching for 2 vendors had them last June (no July show), slings and adults, saw no juvies. Everything you'll need for keeping is sold there, may have to walk around a bit but someone will have it.
Best selection and vendor for Ts would be the Baker family IMO. Usually 30+ different species, lots of slings,and young adults. [emoji4] I purchased a beautiful, immature male P. cambridgei for a future breeding project from them.
Next show is August 8th, 9AM-3PM. Arrive early, the parking area fills rather quickly. [emoji6] I arrive near 10 and still have a long walk to the building. I plan on attending, looking to expand my scorpion collection, might see you there.

Latest posts