• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Albert McHugh

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Overall: Positive rating

I received "what was supposed to be" an unsexed 2" GBB from Albert yesterday. Packing was a little different than I expected but the tarantula was safe and snug inside so no complaints there. He takes a little while to respond but believe me, it's worth the wait!!! Anyway....To get on with my purchase. The GBB was supposed to be 2". Well, to my surprise, this specimen is 4+"!!!!! To top it off, I was hoping for a male for my female....You guessed it.....I ended up with a penultimate male GBB and in premolt! I am super excited about this and I am very pleased with my purchase. Albert shipped when he said he would ship and was willing to answer any questions I had about his packing method since he didn't honor LAG. I would do business with Albert again. :) Thanks Albert! It's been a wonderful experience!