• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Alabama

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
Are there any Breeders/Collectors/Hobbyist in the Alabama area that will be attending Repticon in Birmingham this March ?

I am planning to go March 26th, just curious if anyone else going. I picked up my Grammostola Pulchripes (Chaco Golden Knee) there last year ! Looking to maybe get a couple more and see whats new. I have 8 spieces in my collection so far that include, 2 dogs, 3 birds, 6 reptiles,2 marsupials, 2 rodents, 6 mammals, and 5 Arachnids.

Hope to see you guys there!

Kalio77

Are there any Breeders/Collectors/Hobbyist in the Alabama area that will be attending Repticon in Birmingham this March ?

I am planning to go March 26th, just curious if anyone else going. I picked up my Grammostola Pulchripes (Chaco Golden Knee) there last year ! Looking to maybe get a couple more and see whats new. I have 8 spieces in my collection so far that include, 2 dogs, 3 birds, 6 reptiles,2 marsupials, 2 rodents, 6 mammals, and 5 Arachnids.

Hope to see you guys there!
6 reptiles, 2 marsupials, 6 mammals,.... don't leave me hanging, tell me more. Do you have a basement or special room, or are the in diff locations throughout the house?

Latest posts