• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

adult enclosures

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've been looking to buy adult enclosures early, got 3 or 4 sling/juvies that could move into them either now or after their next molt.

Looking at acrylic, they're all $60 or more. Found these little gems on LLLReptile. I'll just need to practice my glass drilling (thanks @SpiderDad61 for putting this thought seed in my head :D)

What do you think?

http://www.lllreptile.com/products/17-creative-habitat-05rt-glass-cage wood trim, sliding screen top, so i'd just need a couple holes in the sides to help ventilate. Come in various sizes. This size 14L x 8W x 10H I think would be perfect for my Brachy and similar terrestrials. LP and A. genic would get the next size or so larger of course :)

For the price i'm thinking i can't beat it. $30 or so after shipping etc.

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
I've been looking to buy adult enclosures early, got 3 or 4 sling/juvies that could move into them either now or after their next molt.

Looking at acrylic, they're all $60 or more. Found these little gems on LLLReptile. I'll just need to practice my glass drilling (thanks @SpiderDad61 for putting this thought seed in my head :D)

What do you think?

http://www.lllreptile.com/products/17-creative-habitat-05rt-glass-cage wood trim, sliding screen top, so i'd just need a couple holes in the sides to help ventilate. Come in various sizes. This size 14L x 8W x 10H I think would be perfect for my Brachy and similar terrestrials. LP and A. genic would get the next size or so larger of course :)

For the price i'm thinking i can't beat it. $30 or so after shipping etc.
Sorry, lol.
They are nice....If ur not gonna use that screen and make a cover/door, then it'll be cheaper to buy a tank @ petco for $1-$1.50 per gallon. Just a thought to save u $. A 10 gal is 20"L x 12"H x 10"W and a 5.5 gallon is similar to the dimensions u mentioned.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
my plan was to replace the screen top with a piece of acrylic and drill some holes in that to keep in humidity, rather than use the screen top and have all the humidity escape. At least for the few i have that need it. Screen top would probably be fine for the rosea (in 20 years when she finally grows up :p) and the Brachys.