• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Adult Enclosures

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a b. smithi and a GBB about 2 inches in small enclosures. Looking for some completley clear cages. acrylic or that style, for them to be their adult selves in. :)

Thanks,
Frank

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Check out Lorex plastics on eBay. Reasonable and usually available for immediate shipping.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I have a b. smithi and a GBB about 2 inches in small enclosures. Looking for some completley clear cages. acrylic or that style, for them to be their adult selves in. :)

Thanks,
Frank
hi, my boyfriend builds custom enclosures of all sizes for all species of arachnids and reptiles. He typically uses acrylic. if interested hit me back.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
hi, my boyfriend builds custom enclosures of all sizes for all species of arachnids and reptiles. He typically uses acrylic. if interested hit me back.
BK...i bought some cages for those 2, but i do have a newly aquired avic avic, pretty much an adult. how much for a arborial cage for and adult tarantula? just curious to see.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
BK...i bought some cages for those 2, but i do have a newly aquired avic avic, pretty much an adult. how much for a arborial cage for and adult tarantula? just curious to see.

Hey Frank,
My name is Jonathan. I have been building aquariums and terrariums for about 15 years. I have made all shapes and sizes. Recently I have been making multi-enclosure "multiplexes", LOL, and experimenting with different styles of doors, different attachment styles like magnets or velcro, location of vents, and all sorts of additions to the enclosure like a humidity underlayer for animals that require a higher humidity. I am a perfectionist who believes presentation is everything, and I truly enjoy building these things, and LOVE custom designing them to fit the needs of the animal. I know you stated you are interested in a single standard arboreal enclosure, which I can certainly do. Our email address is [email protected], please send me an email address or phone number if you'd like to see some of our enclosures, and then we can discuss specs briefly and I can get you an estimate on an enclosure. My prices are more than fair and you will love it. Hope to talk to you soon:)

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not right now. But I will be in a while I think. My LP is growing like a freaking weed.