• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adult enclosure

Jennifer Duncan

3 Year Member
Since my girl Alice is going to be with me for a while (female C. Cyanopubescens) I want to find her a large acrylic paints that allows for good photography. How many gallons do you think she would be the most comfortable in, and can anybody recommend a place to buy an enclosure from.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Hey Jennifer,
My name is Jonathan. I just so happen to build acrylic aquariums and terrariums. I have been building cages for about 15 years now, am a perfectionist, and can get really creative or basic with enclosures. Having gotten more and more into exotic reptiles and invertebrates, you realize the individual needs of each specific animal so we can custom design an enclosure for your specific animal, as opposed to a generalized standard tank. For a GBB I would recommend about a 5-10 gallon size for optimal happiness. What we can do is you can give me an email address and/or a phone number and I can send you a few pictures of cages I've built and then if you'd like to go with me, we can discuss specifics and an estimate:) Hope to hear from you soon. My email address is [email protected]

Jonathan

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Since my girl Alice is going to be with me for a while (female C. Cyanopubescens) I want to find her a large acrylic paints that allows for good photography. How many gallons do you think she would be the most comfortable in, and can anybody recommend a place to buy an enclosure from.

my boyfriend makes amazing enclosures. he can custom design it for any species and his prices are great. if you send me your phone number, i can send you some pics of his work. its just much easier to send the pics by text.

Latest posts