• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. Diversipes

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here is my A. Diversipes (Topaz), recently moulted on 6th Aug and having a nice big cricket.
20160825_170112.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Gorgeous T phil. I cant wait for mine to look like this either lol.
I know, such a shame they don't keep these colours. Only really the versi (imho) gets better with age as far as avics are concerned. Sling avics are just the cutest things.
EDIT: this post was actually meant as a reply to @Nicolas C ......my bad - the first part sounds a bit like I am an @rse otherwise JohnnyP ....lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep but not very good ones unfortunately. I took this one a few minutes ago just for you, but she didn't appreciate! Maybe with a better lightning could you see some very light shades of her past splendor...
ccc80a4e02f8a05b8f1a88f23c3aeceb.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk
Still pretty ☺

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Mine is still tiny but the shimmer of colour is there under a light
545658ea46b772d8512dd1d22ba97bf6.jpg
OMG, that is virally an identical picture of some I took of mine when younger. If you get chance check out my picture thread in the signature and search for the pic with the Diversepes in natural light and then the same pose under an led torch. You would swear 2 different spiders! Lovely looking T you have there.

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
I will have a look. Thanks, ive got a thing for avics at the minute lol. Got another 3 versicolor slings on order [emoji6] Its amazing how some Ts look completely different under light, my phormictopus sp green just looks black then under an led torch you can see the green in it.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I will have a look. Thanks, ive got a thing for avics at the minute lol. Got another 3 versicolor slings on order [emoji6] Its amazing how some Ts look completely different under light, my phormictopus sp green just looks black then under an led torch you can see the green in it.
I have a 3 inch DLS Purperea that might tickle your avic fancy too. Again, there is a nice pic in my picture link ....see "Phil's album" below.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No i decided to get an extra versicolor lol
If you get the chance again, purperea is a good choice too. Must admit I still reckon versi are the best adult avics. The other avics tend to lose a bit of sparkle as they mature but versi goes from strength to strength.

Latest posts