• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A Christmas kitten

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In the parking lot at walmart i saw a tiny little tortoiseshell kitten meowing and running under cars. After coaxing it out I put it in my truck and brought it to my mom. Shes a cat person.
20161222_113144.jpg

The pic doesnt do it justice. Its tiny..I thought we would have to bottlefeed her, but she's taking to canned food slowly. She seems malnurished but she gets pampered daily by her new momma. We give her fluids by eyedropper periodically, and tonight I saw her eat twice before work, so she should be a household terror soon.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She's so cute. I'm glad she's found a good home with your mum.:)
Shes really bony and she pretty much sleeps, eats and poops. I researched kitten stages and development, shes probably only 5-6 weeks old and was tossed into a parking lot. Or her momma lost her, or died, or some other fouled up situation. She's eating like a boss now, pooping and sleeping. Still won't drink water but we use an eyedropper and give her water and gravy from canned food. In a month I hope I'll be able to post a pic of a fat, happy kitteh:) I'm not a cat guy but this one got to me..

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The little waifs and strays always get you. As long as she's eating she'll do ok and she'll soon be tearing around the house looking for mischief.