• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US $7 LAG SHIPPING WITH NO MINIMAL ORDER!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Most species on this list are an inch or bigger in leg span! Great starter sizes and most are past the fragile sling stage. All of them are eating 1/4-3/4" crickets!!!! Aggressive eaters and very healthy spiders! Get them while you can at this great LAG shipping price!!

Brachypelma vagans- $10 ea.
Bumba cabocla- $30
Chilobrachys dyscolus (different color forms)- $15 ea.
Haplopelma minax- $20 (juvie)
Nhandu carapoensis- $25 ea.
Psalmopeus irminia- $20 ea.
Orphnaceus cebu- $30

TOS:. LAG. IN EVENT OF DOA, I WILL REPLACE SPECIMEN IF IN STOCK OR REFUND PURCHASE PRICE ONLY. I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS. MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE PACKAGE. ANY ISSUES SHOULD BE REPORTED WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP. COOL PACKS INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ADDING TO YOUR COLLECTIONS!!! :) :) :) :)

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm in CA, looking for a female psalmopoeus pulcher

I don't have one but some friends of mine in Washington state might. Shipping would probably be $30-45 overnight via FedEx, though. I can hook you up with them if you'd like?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Casey K. : you are awesome. The epitome of TF: crazy helpful. One day, I hope to grow up as kind and knowledgeable as you.

Thank you very much for that compliment! :) I try to be impressionable and set a good example in this hobby. I'm always willing to help others....even if I do not "financially" benefit from it, I benefit in other ways. ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Of course, there are plenty of folks out there like me....that share the same views and beliefs....I recommend @Austin S. He is a very good friend and an excellent breeder. He shows wonderful business ethic and contributes to the hobby in many ways. Whether you need a friend, breeding advice, information or to purchase some T's; Austin is your go-to guy! :).

Austin S.

3 Year Member
Of course, there are plenty of folks out there like me....that share the same views and beliefs....I recommend @Austin S. He is a very good friend and an excellent breeder. He shows wonderful business ethic and contributes to the hobby in many ways. Whether you need a friend, breeding advice, information or to purchase some T's; Austin is your go-to guy! :).

Why thank you for those kind words @Casey K.. Really means a lot.
There is a lot of competition in this hobby. I've seen it build more and more throughout the many years I've been in it.
Needs to be the other way around. We're all in this together right. We're all in the same hobby lol.
Casey is good peeps.

Thanks again for the words chica.

Latest posts