• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US $60 sale!!!!!

nemesis.T.

3 Year Member
I think sonot sure tho. I have another 3" obt but it unsexed at the moment but i really want a Female GBB

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I think sonot sure tho. I have another 3" obt but it unsexed at the moment but i really want a Female GBB

I always double check behind myself just to be sure but I have a really good friend of mine that has bred several species at smaller than average breeding sizes and has had many successful sacs. There are also others in the hobby that have done the same. I'm sure out of the two GBB I have that you have a higher chance of obtaing a female than if you just purchased 1. They both recently molted and I have the molt for one of them but I don't have the proper equipment to sex them accurately. If they were larger specimens, ventral sexing is much easier for me because the epiandrous fusillae in males can be easily seen (only in certain species), however isn't 100% accurate without molt sexing first. When I ventrally sex an adult Tarantula I guarantee it 99% to be exactly what it is. In all events of it turning out to be the opposite (1%) I will always guarantee to replace or refund said specimen. That's my guarantee!!!

~8-legz~

3 Year Member
spiders arrived a few min's ago and all is well :) thanks again casey!!! I will recommend you to others 100% A++

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
spiders arrived a few min's ago and all is well :) thanks again casey!!! I will recommend you to others 100% A++
Thank you very much!!! :) Love the positive feedback!!! Love, love, LOVE it!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey nemesis- I need a name to go on the receiving address....unless I should address it to "nemesis"? Which I have done profile names before....just not sure how the courier will handle it.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lol no mail it to Miguel Oregon lol
Thank you....I appreciate that! :). When I walked in today and mailed a package using a profile name the postal worker looked at me funny.....I just told her it was the name of their "business", lol....

Latest posts