• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US $60 sale!!!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
ADDING+ 0.0.2 2.25-2.5" C. cyaneopubescens "Greenbottle Blue" (both freshly molted - one last week and one the week before) GORGEOUS COLORS!!!!

0.0.1 2.25-2.5" A. versicolor "Martinique/Antilles Pinktoe" (just molted a few nights ago- molt was too mangled to sex but I can send molt with it) SOLD*

0.0.1 1.5-2" B. boehmi "Mexican Fire Leg" (looking kinda female to me) SOLD*

0.1 3.5-3.75" P. murinus "OBT/Sunburst Orange" (guaranteed female!)

1.0 MM P. vittata "Ghost Ornamental" (locked and loaded!) Big Fella! 11/27/15

***Pictured are exact specimens***
KIMG0116.JPG
KIMG0115.JPG
KIMG0110.JPG
KIMG0113.JPG
KIMG0111.JPG
KIMG0114.JPG

These are $60 each plus shipping.* I guarantee live arrival on express and priority shipping under these terms: must notify me within 2 hours of delivery if there are issues. Must be present at time of delivery. If package is returned to courier facility at ANY point in time, LAG is void and no refund. Failure to follow any or all of these terms and LAG will be void with no refund whatsoever. In event of doa and all terms are followed, I will refund purchase price of Tarantula only. I do not refund shipping. Thanks for looking!!!

Payment: PayPal
PayPal email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Give me a deal on both GBB and Female OBT

I will do $150 + shipping. I also guarantee live arrival on priority shipping. You can choose overnight if you want them to arrive sooner. I ship with Uniheat 72 hour heat packs.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Deal i live in california I'll send u the money friday for sure
Is there a certain time on Friday that you can guarantee? I have one other person inquiring about the 2 GBB but you inquired first.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not sure who you replied to but I will say "thank you"....:) just in case.....:-D

nemesis.T.

3 Year Member
You know what just for that I'm not gna send it friday ill send it to you tomorrow around 5 or 6pm just depends on what time im off work

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Aaawwww.....thank you nemesis. That is very kind of you. I always try to do things fair and give someone a chance. There have been T's I wanted to purchase and just needed a couple days to get paid but they wouldn't work with me so I know how it feels....:). I will work with you.
You know what just for that I'm not gna send it friday ill send it to you tomorrow around 5 or 6pm just depends on what time im off work
Nemes

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
H
I wouldn't exactly say a 3.75 female obt is breedable size.
Hey there swimbait....as long as a female is at least 3/4 of her average span, she can be bred. My friend just bred his female Balfouri at 3.5". :) Vittata get fairly large and I'm breeding my female now. She is 6". The only difference it makes (as far as size goes) is the size of the sac....some may tend to be smaller and some larger (in quantity of slings).

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
H

Hey there swimbait....as long as a female is at least 3/4 of her average span, she can be bred. My friend just bred his female Balfouri at 3.5". :) Vittata get fairly large and I'm breeding my female now. She is 6". The only difference it makes (as far as size goes) is the size of the sac....some may tend to be smaller and some larger (in quantity of slings).
On a note: OBT average 5". I'd say you can breed a female at 3.5"
Sweet thanx
You're welcome! :)

Latest posts