• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

3 new setups

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
I spent all weekend doing 3 enclosures and
Enclouser.jpg
20170108_114941.jpg
rehoused my nhundu chromatus

Attachments

• 20170103_174258.jpg
    20170103_174258.jpg
    757.4 KB · Views: 12

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
the set up looks amazing! can't wait until you put your youtube videos public so we can get a video tour :D
Mt you tube channel is now public I've decided to make it public now and keep adding to it I have videos of me making these enclosures so please go check it out :):T:

Team Gomberg

3 Year Member
They look wonderful. Do you ever hold the Ts and need to get them out of the enclosure? Or is it left alone after set up?

I'm trying to find the balance in my Ts enclosure between looking nice but still easy to access her for handling.

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
They look wonderful. Do you ever hold the Ts and need to get them out of the enclosure? Or is it left alone after set up?

I'm trying to find the balance in my Ts enclosure between looking nice but still easy to access her for handling.
I don't normally handle my Ts once there in they are in :):T:

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
I've watched all 6 videos and subscribed :D when I get my next two T's I may start uploading as well :D
My m robust has made her self right at home might do a quick update as what she's done is where I think her hide was maybe a little to big she's dug in the hide and created like another hide within the hide lol