• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US $200 DEAL

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is probably an ad for someone who wants a lot of tarantulas to extend their collection at a cheap price (or anyone else that's interested, lol). I'm offering this lot for $200 plus your choice of shipping ($15 for 2-3 day or $45 for 1-2 day: both are flat rate shipping) so it would be $215 shipped LAG or $245 shipped LAG for the lot. I offer live arrival guarantee with both. Thanks for looking and have a nice day!!

0.1 5"+ Haplopelma minax (mature female)
1.0 Aphonopelma seemani blue (poss penultimate male)
1.0 Brachypelma albopilosum (penultimate male)
0.0.2 1-2.5"+ Chilobrachys huahini (good starter size)
0.0.8 1-1.5"+ Chilobrachys dyscolus (different color morphs and VERY good starter size)
0.0.7 1" Brachypelma vagans

FOR A TOTAL OF 20 TARANTULAS!!!!

TOS: LAG. IN EVENT OF DOA, I WILL REPLACE SPECIMEN IF IN STOCK OR REFUND PURCHASE PRICE ONLY. I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS. MUST BE PRESENT TO RECEIVE PACKAGE. ANY ISSUES SHOULD BE REPORTED WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP. COOL PACKS INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ADDING TO YOUR COLLECTIONS!!! :) :) :) :)

Payment: Google wallet only

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Adding:

0.1 3.5+" female T. ockerti- for $80 shipped LAG!!