• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2 New Additions!

Nastyjabs

3 Year Member
So I found a guy who lives near me that sells Ts. I met up with him and picked up a Eauthalus Sp. Tiger(never even heard of this species before). After my wife saw it she fell in love and wanted one for herself. So we now own two of these beauties! The best part is that I was able to work out a trade for both of them...pretty sweet deal as I haven't found much info on this species. I know they're closlely related to the Eauthalus Sp. Reds and that they're also a dwarf species.
20170504_174402.jpg
20170504_174451.jpg
But other than that I can't find much else. Anyone know anymore info? They definitely have the same exploratory traits as the Reds, every time I open their enclosures they come right out. They're also extremely docile and are great eaters! What do you guys think?

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So I found a guy who lives near me that sells Ts. I met up with him and picked up a Eauthalus Sp. Tiger(never even heard of this species before). After my wife saw it she fell in love and wanted one for herself. So we now own two of these beauties! The best part is that I was able to work out a trade for both of them...pretty sweet deal as I haven't found much info on this species. I know they're closlely related to the Eauthalus Sp. Reds and that they're also a dwarf species. View attachment 23958 View attachment 23959 But other than that I can't find much else. Anyone know anymore info? They definitely have the same exploratory traits as the Reds, every time I open their enclosures they come right out. They're also extremely docile and are great eaters! What do you guys think?
They are a neat little species. I have one adult female, she's exactly as you described, very docile and unafraid. I have to stop myself from taking her out every time I sit at my desk. Great choice, congrats.